Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving day, and we are so Thankful for our families that we got to spend time with over the holiday.
Here's T with her Auntie Stephanie (Snef) and Uncle Brandon at Nana's house. Auntie Snef took some amazing pictures of Baby T and our family, please check out her blog at www. stephaniestremlerphotography.blogspot.com to view. Thanks Steph!!
Baby T playing with Nana's "dog".

At Papa's house, T was checking out the rocking chair.



I love this picture, Daddy and Baby T were lounging watching TV while Mommy made Thanksgiving dinner at Papa's.




1 comment:

Stephanie Stremler said...

I love that picture of Baby T and us! I hope I can get a copy!

Thank you for the kind words and referral--I had a great time taking your pictures! I am so glad that you like them. The pictures of her on the hay bale are my favorite pics to date!