Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My New Ride




Well these aren't the best pictures, but I got a '94 4Runner over the weekend. We've had our eye on it for a while the body and interior are in great condition but it has a NASTY rod knock. That's where being married to a mechanic is a wonderful thing. And my husband can fix ANYTHING so it will be up and running in no time! Also for those of you who haven't seen our place, (like certain persons in Michigan- hello Aunt Trish!) here is the front of our shop and you can see a bit of one window in the house. I'll get better pics of the whole thing someday soon.
,

2 comments:

Kendal said...

Now, no turning this one into an off road beast. Paul has his own to play with.

JH Training said...

I know! My Dad asked him if he was uncomfortable around this one because there are no dents!