Friday, November 9, 2007

For Sale


This is my '83 z28 Camaro that I am selling to buy an SUV. I guess its time to act like a mom now and buy a vehicle that I can actually get the carseat, stoller, multiple diaper bags, and kid in and out of without ending up at the chiropractor every other day. Although I haven't driven this car much, its been in the garage as its even worse than my truck for baby hauling. So if you know of anyone looking, pass the word. Its got about 135K on it, new brakes, water pump, and something else (ask Paul) its super clean inside, runs and drives well. We're asking $1500 OBO.

3 comments:

Jodi Horgen said...

Wanna trade for a real nice quarter horse?!

Stephanie Stremler said...

If only it didn't have a bow tie!

JH Training said...

Jodi- Does the QH have a place for the car seat and stroller?
Stephanie- I can remove the bow tie!