Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Horse Update

Here's the Bug-Man! TreyTrey seems to have developed an allergy to bugs over the last couple of years, so he gets to wear a flysheet. We got him this Weatherbeata flysheet from Laurel Farm and Western Supply, and I must say I love it! It has a bellyband and neck cover, stays put on him, has the little rubber bands on the buckles to hold it tight, and yesterday when it was 90 degrees out, he wasn't sweating under it!
I realized as I was walking past my trailer to take pics of the horses, that I didn't get a pic of the trailer up when I got it last year because I wasn't being a very diligent blogger. So for those of you who haven't seen it, this is my new trailer that I had custom made last year. It's complete with electric jack (my requirement) and aluminum wheels (Paul's requirement). I'll get some more pics one of these days. It is made by Double R Trailers in Nampa, Idaho, and if you like it, talk to C.A.B. Trailers in Ferndale, they are the local dealer and great to deal with!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go to Http://www.StephanieStremlerPhotography.Blogspot.Com and see the pics of Gina's recent photoshoot! Thank you so much Stephanie for all your kind words and beautiful pics of Gina. She said to tell you sorry she kept trying to kill you. Actually that's a lie, Gina wouldn't apologize for that, so I am sorry she kept trying to kill you! :)

No comments: