Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Just Back from Belize!





Hello everyone! Well we are back! Maybe you didn't know we were gone, but we just spent the last 10 days in Belize! It was so amazing and so nice to be warm! Well actually hot and sticky, but who cares! It was so beautiful and it is so cold here! I'm going to try and post some pictures in order so you all can be jealous- oops, I mean for you to enjoy!
This picture I thought was so funny, because after I took it, Paul pointed out that the small white sign above the yellow signs say no photography (twice). Dumb tourists!
This photo was taken at Paul's Aunt's and Uncle's in Blue Creek Belize. This is their front yard. We stayed with them for 4 days and spent a lot of time as a very large group of 24 including all of Pauls family in the area. It was so great to get ot know them.

2 comments:

Kendal said...

Haha, nice sign to take a photo of. I remember being all warm and sticky there, I can't wait to see the photos you have. Glad you're back safe.

Stephanie Stremler said...

I wish my front yard looked like that! WOW!