Thursday, October 4, 2007

Honeymoon Pictures

Here are some pictures from our honeymoon last summer (2006). I know they are old, but I didn't have a blog then!

This is a great picture of a nurse tree in the Hoh rain Forest. The rain forest was so beautiful.


This was taken at an abandoned house we found and spent a couple hours exploring the house, barn, and creek behind the house. It was great fun!


I completely fell in love with these baby yaks at the Olympic Game Farm. I begged Paul to put the little one in the back of the 4Runner to take home with us, but he refused.





This purple crab we found along the shore somewhere on the Olympic Penisula. Unfortunately he was dead, but still pretty!

4 comments:

Stephanie Stremler said...

You crack me up! I picture of a dead crab--nice! It is pretty though and much less dangerous to photograph.

JH Training said...

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned he was dead? Oh well, there's beauty in the after life?

Mamalisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamalisa said...

ok, let me try again. Jenn, awesome photos. I love them. Would love to see more. However, I love the dead crab and you guys crack me up! I sure hope there is beauty in the after life. I know I'll need it!
Love you both
mom